A show stopper dish for busy holiday meals or when you just want to treat yourself to a juicy and flavorful, yet so easy to prepare, dish! Enjoy this easy to prepare rack of lamb entrée.
- 8 ribs (2 packages) of Marin Coast Ranch Rack of Lamb, room temperature
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parsley and lemon wedges for garnish
- Pre-heat oven to 450°F.
- In food processor or blender, mince together garlic, rosemary, thyme, salt and olive oil to form a paste.
- Place lamb on lined and rimmed baking sheet with fat cap facing up. Season with salt and pepper.
- Coat tops of lamb with herb paste.
- Roast lamb 25-30 minutes for medium rare.
- Remove from oven and tent with foil at least 15 minutes before cutting.
- Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges.