Or Sausage "Dinner" Casserole. Breakfast for dinner is a favorite around here.
- 1 pound Marin Coast Ranch Sausage (or substitute Marin Coast Ground Beef or Ground Lamb)
- 6 large eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon-ish of salt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (we like it sharp, but you do you)
- Optional: I added thyme because I had it in my fridge and felt fancy. Measure with your heart.
- Pre-heat oven to 350*
- Brown sausage in frying pan
- Beat eggs then mix in milk, salt, cheese and any spices of your choice
- Mix in sausage
- Pour mixture into greased 11x7" baking dish ... or something near this size. Experience says it doesn't "really" matter. Come at me, Karen.
- Bake uncovered at 350* for 30-40 minutes ... until an inserted knife comes out clean.