Born and grazed in the lush coastal West Marin pastures! We harvest in early summer when the grass is still tender. Because of the seasonality, if you are interested in a lamb share, we recommend contacting us in late winter or early spring to get on the list!
Fill your freezer with locally sourced lamb!
Email us at CaliforniaNaturalFarmer@gmail.com to get on the 2023 waitlist!
- Purchase your whole or half lamb from Marin Coast Ranch (email us at CaliforniaNaturalFarmer@gmail.com for a check/cash payment discount).
- We will help you choose the cut/wrap shop that makes the most sense based on your location.
- We will schedule harvest with processor on your behalf and notify you of an estimated pick up date.
- Cut/wrap shop will call you about any special instructions (specific cuts you want, etc.).
- Pick up your meat! (a whole lamb needs about two cubic feet of freezer space, the inside of a milk crate is a little larger than one cubic foot)