Grassfed Lamb Share
Born and grazed in the lush coastal West Marin pastures! We harvest in early summer when the grass is still tender. Because of the seasonality, if you are interested in a lamb share, we recommend contacting us in late winter or early spring to get on the list!
Fill your freezer with locally sourced lamb!
- Whole Lamb $620 = approximately 40 pounds needing about 2 cu ft of freezer space, most economical at approximately $15.50 per pound
- Half Lamb $400 = approximately 20 pounds needing about 1 cu ft of freezer space
* Discounts available if paying by cash or check.
- Deposit ($75) due now. We harvest lamb in June (usually). Exact harvest date depends on grass/rainfall for the year.
- Upon harvest, we will shoot you an email with an invoice for the balance due and to schedule pick up or shipping!
- You enjoy a freezer full of environmentally healthy grown and harvested lamb and gain the benefits of grassfed healthy fats in your diet!