Sonoma County Farm Trails Tour Stop: Sunday, October 15th of 2023
Sunday, October 15th of 2023
11:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Parking is limited. MUST reserve a time to visit with FREE sign up. *sign up is per car, not per person
Must also register for Sonoma County Farm Trails as an attendee:
- Join us at the barn to learn about day-to-day ranch chores from the rancher (bring your questions about beef and ranching!).
- Picnic seating area with lawn games for bring your own picnic (indoor and outdoor - rain or shine).
- Pick up for grassfed beef and lamb pre-orders - MUST pre-order.
- Kids roping station - western apparel encouraged!
- Wild rags fashion station - learn to tie this western fashion staple and purchase your own to take home.
Follow Google map directions to: The Haven at Tomales. Follow signage for: The Haven at Tomales. After the first cattle guard (metal bridge in road), turn right onto dirt road. Follow dirt road past pond and up to barns. Follow parking signs to park behind barn. Meet us at the front of the barn for activities.
- Rain or shine! Please be aware of the weather forecast and dress appropriately.
- Our stop is kid friendly! But, please keep an eye on youngsters as we are a working ranch with livestock and equipment. Supervision at all times is appreciated!
- Bring a water bottle and sunscreen.
- Bring a cooler and basket or bag for purchases. Please carry out anything you bring with you.
- Please drive slowly. Watch out for kids and critters on the ranch.
- Please no smoking or vaping.
- Please leave your pets at home. Service animals always excepted.
- Please pack out anything you bring with you.
- Terrain may be uneven and you will be outside in variable weather. Please wear good walking shoes and dress appropriately. If you have special mobility needs, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo credit Junshien Photography